- 95.00 - 135.00 INR
- Cashew Nut Oil
- 99 %
- 15kgs, 5 Litre, 2 Litre, 1 Litre, 500 Ml, 250ml
Groundnut is the one of the world's important oilseed crops. Its seeds are rich sources of edible oil(43-55%) and protein(25-28%). Groundnuts are commonly known as peanuts and India is second largest producer of groundnut in the world.
We are an experienced manufacturer and supplier of Groundnut Seed. You will surely appreciate the high quality of our product as we process it through a hygienic way. Our Groundnut Seed is widely used to enhance the taste of different food items. We strive our best to preserve its original flavor and taste intact. Our team of quality controller stringently scrutinize the level of impurity of our processed products through different tests. Some of the notable features of our product are its long shelf life and high nutritional value.
Production of groundnut is highly vulnerable to rainfall deviation and display huge fluctuation between years. Major producers of groundnut seeds are Gujrat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra.
We can provide with different size of groundnut seeds:
- GROUNDNUT BOLD in different counts 35/40, 40/45, 45/50, 60/70,70/80
- GROUNDNUT JAVA in different counts 40/50. 45/55, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 100/120
- RED SKIN JAVA in count 70/80, 80/90
|Protein||40% to 45%|
Groundnuts can be eaten raw, used in recipes, made into solvents and oils, medicines, textile materials, and peanut butter. Groundnuts/ peanuts are also used in a wide variety of other areas, such as, cosmetics, nitroglycerin, plastics, dyes and paints.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 25000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No. 323/3, Behind Prarthna Tol Kanta, Palda, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001, India